In this program, students learn practical and theory of electrical system, and apply that knowledge in designing electrical infrastructure for commercial building. Upon completion of program, students have attained extensive knowledge of:
* Electrical principles and their application to electrical equipment
* Circuits and systems used in commercial and high-rise residential buildings.
* Grounding and power factors.Lighting, voltage drop, and service load calculations
* Electrical code interpretation
* This course analyzes the various design elements that make up electrical system (Both Low current & High Current).
* Electrical Generation, transmission and distribution general concept.
* Lux level Calculation, Load scheduling, common area, open area and load calculation.
* Voltage Drop Calculation, Switch Gears, Panel Boards,
* Transformer Selection as Per DEWA regulation.
* Cable Tray Design & Selection,BUSBAR details and selection
* Different Electrical Services:Lightening, Power, Fire Alarm CCTV etc..
* Telephone system(As per DU, Etisalat)Designing as per Electrical standards: NEC, BS, DEWA, ADEWA, IEC, NEMA, NFPA etc..
-Industrial Oriented Training Section.
-Individual and Group Training.
-Flexible Timing (Evening,Weekends,..)
-Highly Experienced faculties.
-Dubai Govt Approved Center (Certificate)
ARABIAN INFO-TECH is an authorized training center and offers comprehensive training programs in different engineering courses like,
Plumbing Design, Fire fighting design, Piping design, Civil Structural design, PLC Programming & Control system design, Revit MEP